Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can someone upload episodes to WEBSITES?

Default 1989 Looking Cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Jiffy Genie View Post
    Hi BigWorm, thanks for providing the link to all the single shows. Thought you might like to know that the "Looking Cool" episode doesn't work. I right click on it and "Save As" but it won't play. All the other links seem to be OK though.
    Hi BigWorm - I just thought I'd say - I noted the same problem with the Looking Cool link.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlime View Post
    Hi BigWorm - I just thought I'd say - I noted the same problem with the Looking Cool link.
    Single show link has been fixed and the full 1989 season link is working on this forum.

Studio Audience Fan

Thanks BigWorm, this was a real treat.

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Single show link has been fixed and the full 1989 season link is working on this forum.
    Thanks so much! I have them all now!!!

Default Rock on

thanks man

Exclamation

Hello,
    Thanks for sharing!! its wonderful to watch these old episodes again.
    Just wanted you to know that, the complete episode .rar for 1984 is showing an error when I click on it. I've been downloading them individually but #53 Friends isn't available unless 'pets' is actually 'friends'. All the others seem fine though!
    Thanks again!
    ekimap

Full Season In RAR Format

1984 - Season 5 - Episodes 53 to 786

Pets is Friends!

[QUOTE=ekimap;8125]Hello,
    #53 Friends isn't available unless 'pets' is actually 'friends'.

Not sound like I'm complaining or sounding ungrateful, because I'm really not, because I appreciate very well of the downloads provided. Why aren't ALL the episodes available for download, either on this topic thread or on Barth's Burgery site? See what I do is this, I download all my TV series episodes, edit them into something that my burner software understands and import them to my DVD burner software in numerical order before burning them. It's kind of hard to do that when there's gaps in between episodes. It's like trying to assemble a jigsaw puzzle and there's pieces missing, you'll never finish it without those missing pieces. So why didn't every episode become downloadable, or is it in processing?
    Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    Not sound like I'm complaining or sounding ungrateful, because I'm really not, because I appreciate very well of the downloads provided. Why aren't ALL the episodes available for download, either on this topic thread or on Barth's Burgery site? See what I do is this, I download all my TV series episodes, edit them into something that my burner software understands and import them to my DVD burner software in numerical order before burning them. It's kind of hard to do that when there's gaps in between episodes. It's like trying to assemble a jigsaw puzzle and there's pieces missing, you'll never finish it without those missing pieces. So why didn't every episode become downloadable, or is it in processing?
    They ARE available for download. You're just not looking hard enough.

I managed to find them (apart from the 1979 episodes, of which only three still exist). Why do it the hard way?

Thank you so much for these. Aussies like myself loved this show and it's great to re-live them.