Thread: Coming soon to You Can't Do That on Television Fan Fiction

Default Coming soon to You Can't Do That on Television Fan Fiction

If you want to start a story. Preview it here so everyone can see what is your next story(ies).

Here's the First One (using the girls from the Bachelor series)

ON THE NEXT YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON TELEVISION....

Kimberley decides to celebrate Hoochfest 2005 again, so the girls wanted to wear Kim's clothes, and Krisily bought snacks, could we do more about the party?, join the 30 girls of the Bachelor, and our guest Lindsey Lohan as Alli Fowler, on You Can't Do That On Television, Coming May 30th at 8/7 central on FOX Reality Channel

I typed this one and worked on it for about a week or two.

Dares

Kevin dares Alasdair to kiss Moose before the show ends, while Ross tries to get every adult seen in this episode slimed (including him).

Cue Card Holder Link Set jakepeter11's Avatar

That would be probably common where kissing is used a lot between characters, not likely here, but possible
    Can green slime be a different color?

You have a link for that? I'd very much like to read it, please! Thankee!

Quote Originally Posted by Motormoose24 View Post
    I typed this one and worked on it for about a week or two.

Dares

Kevin dares Alasdair to kiss Moose before the show ends, while Ross tries to get every adult seen in this episode slimed (including him).
    "I heard that!"

where can you read ycdtotv fan fiction?

YCDTOTV dvd release anytime soon?
    Been watching my same old horrible quality set recorded from tv, want the real thing, any ideas as to an official release date? thanks!

Been watching my same old horrible quality set recorded from tv, want the real thing, any ideas as to an official release date? thanks! You have a link for that? I'd very much like to read it, please! Thankee!Kimberley decides to celebrate Hoochfest 2005 again, so the girls wanted to wear Kim's clothes, and Krisily bought snacks, could we do more about the party?, join the 30 girls of the Bachelor, and our guest Lindsey Lohan as Alli Fowler, on You Can't Do That On Television, Coming May 30th at 8/7 central on FOX Reality Channel

Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans. ... The Utmost Experience by lynnroth reviews ... Or will the strange things she hears and the things she can see stop that? ... are forcing her to marry The King of England's son-Dylan-as soon as she turns eighteen. ... You can't figure out who your true friends are.