Favorite Other Kids Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Other Kids Shows

What are your other favorite kids shows? Personally, I feel that a good children's show is one that's intellegent enough so that both adults and kids can enjoy it. (On different levels, of course.)
    Here are my favorites:
    What Would You Do?
    TISWAS--A British show I've mentioned before.
    Vision On--Another British show
    Danger Mouse--A British cartoon.
    Batman--The 90's cartoon version. (The 60's version is also great.)
    Rocky and Bullwinkle
    The Flintstones--Yabba dabba do!
    The Pink Panther
    Last edited by slimeme; December 21, 2008, 08:58 AM.

id have to say I liked watching Willy & Floyd
    Mr. Agent

Comment

Laff 'A Lympics, big fan of the Superfriends growing up.
      I also recall seeing arcade favorites as cartoons, like Pac-Man and Donkey Kong.
      But to me, nothing will top Peanuts. Heartwarming, truthful, funny, and interesting all in one package.

Comment

There's a few I could name here, but TVOntario's "Read All About It!" is definitely one of my all-time favs.

Comment

My favorites

A-Team, Dukes of Hazzard, Dukes of Hazzard (animated), Super Powers, Pac-Man, Punky Brewster, Punky Brewster (animated), Rainbow Brite, Care Bears, Alf, Alf (animated) Greatest American Hero, Incredible Hulk (Bill Bixby), Fall Guy, Mr. Wizard, Double Dare, What Would You Do?, VOYAGERS (one of the best), Fun House, Land of the Lost, H.R. Puf n Stuff, New Zoo Revue, CHIPS, Sigmund & the Sea Monsters (one of my favorite), Silver Spoons (of course!), Different Strokes, Adventures of Pete & Pete, Finders Keepers, Knight Rider, Bionic Woman, 6 million Dollar Man, He-Man, Thunder Cats, Rambo (animated), Gummi Bears (No doubt!), TRANSFORMERS, Ducktales, The Torkelsons (Oklahoma; and I lived there, too), The Torkelson (Seattle; and I moved there, too, the same year they did.), Doby Gillis, Gilligan's Island, Bozo the clown, littele rascals, Our Gang, Mr. ED, Sanford & Son...Man theres some more, but I'll stop here. Yeah, I mixed them up a bit. I lived in Germany for 3 years and then the states for 3 years, and then Turkey for 2 years. There's 5 years where I could only watch TV that was sent to us and/ or check out VHS tapes from the military video library.<<<OH! I wonder if these Libraries still have old taped shows!
          "Multiple personality? They haven't got ANY personality on this show. Oh!"

Comment

Forgot one..

Kids Incorporated....was one of my favorites. I guess Disney is in the same predicament on this coming to DVD as is Nicks You Cant Do That On Television.<<Am I still allowed to mention YCDTOTV in this area, titled, "Anything But YCDTOTV?"

Comment

What's interesting about this thread is that most of the shows I loved as a child have absolutely ZERO replay value as an adult. I can't begin to name shows that I couldn't wait to be released on DVD only to cringe while watching and eventually retiring the set before getting through the first couple of episodes.

With that being said, I still have some video tapes and DVDs of kid shows that I can still watch today -

Xou da Xuxa (Brazilian kid show), Swans Crossing, Fifteen, Mickey Mouse Club (90s version), Kids Incorporated, Power Rangers (although I was in college when this started), Flintstones Comedy Show, Sailor Moon (college for this one too), Kenan & Kel, Tomorrow People, The Letter People, The Muppet Show...probably others as well.

I still can watch several family and more adult-oriented shows from the 60s - 90s also, but keeping with the theme of the thread, those are a few of the kid-specific shows I can still watch today.
              Ric de Barros
              ric@ycdtotv.com
              YCDTOTV.com

Comment

How? How? How?

And how is that?
                Can green slime be a different color?

Comment

Oh, so they would have a better chance at getting whats needed cause they should have more access, right?
                  Can green slime be a different color?

Comment

Circle Square and Degrassi.
                    DYNASTY AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

Comment

That is very nice site according to me.......There are many different topics available here so I hope that you will read care fully and take more information......

Comment

my vote for tom and jerry and flintstones............

Comment

It's funny, I tend to enjoy kids shows more than other shows, even now! They have a curious quality to them that makes them more interesting to me, somehow.

Some of my favorites would include:

Rocky and Bullwinkle
                          Scooby-Doo (all variations)
                          Captain Kangaroo
                          Sesame Street
                          Rugrats
                          Pee-Wee's Playhouse
                          Muppet Babies
                          "Without a song or dance, what are we? So I say 'Thank you for the music', for giving it to me...."

Comment

Rocky and Bullwinkle!!
                            Boris and Natasha))

Comment

Just wanted to add, "Clarissa explains it all." The guy that played her friend, "Sam Anders," his name is, "Sean O'Neal." I just saw him in an old movie with, Burt Reynolds, called, "A Cop & a Half." He played one of two bullies.

Comment

Working...
                              X